TE Connectivity’s (TE) thermal adhesive coated (TAC) fiber system provides fast, flexible and nearly invisible installation of fiber cable within a home or business.
Utilizing a lightweight, portable handheld fiber tool and 900 micron fiber microcable with integrated adhesive, installers are able to quickly and easily install fiber around baseboard, windows and trim work.
When turned on, the handheld device triggers the heat-activated adhesive in the fiber – allowing the fiber to bond continously to the surface area as it is applied.
- Fiber bonds consistently to common surface types in any indoor environment
- Does not require messy caulking, staples or brackets
- Installed cable almost undetectable to the casual observer
- Reduced bend radius fiber technology is less susceptible to attenuation loss as a result of handling and tight bends
- Microcable compatible with field installable connectors, or can be fusion spliced into the network
- Cordless, portable – fiber dispenser tool travels anywhere
- Microcable fiber adheres to surface with heat activation
- Ergonomic, battery-operated handheld fiber dispenser tool
- Removable sleeve on handheld device enables quick disengagement of fiber cable
- Available in 300, 500 and 1000 foot cable spools